Friday, January 15, 2010

How Do Trains Go Round Corners Should I Go Round To His?

Should I go round to his? - how do trains go round corners

I was in this house, what training to the city, which was 2 days and the second day's work, I thought one of the guys there were in the same village as me and he took me on after the second day.

On the way home I felt like I really was easy to talk and to be honest, I did not go home as soon as we are.
Okay, he lives just down the road when the next time we need to take us through the training, which had proposed.

I'm asking for your numbers as an excuse, but intimidated. But he lives only in thought, I could turn back, or at least put a note through the door with my number on it.
I never do it a little, but the child made a great impression on me and I do not get tired of a good thing, it should do, what should I do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fall without warning, implement and stick up a sign on the door all would be well that I thought! or sending flowers (a bouquet of flowers or candy bar) with your name and number. Boys like things!

Anonymous said...

I fall without warning, implement and stick up a sign on the door all would be well that I thought! or sending flowers (a bouquet of flowers or candy bar) with your name and number. Boys like things!

Anonymous said...

Yes, go, go there. Life is not pleasant when you live with many regrets. Good luck in your choices.

Post a Comment