Thursday, January 7, 2010

Business Phone Greetings Listen To This Phone Greeting - Is This Funny Or What?

Listen to this phone greeting - is this funny or what? - business phone greetings

Hey, ya'll need to listen to these recordings. This guy is 50 years and are in the process, the news on your phone, so that customers, when he says, in the hope that what we think is. His work is so close to bankruptcy. In any case, these greetings. You probably have a laugh after hearing them. The voice of the person who orders me LOL. If you listen closely, one can say that I am ready to laugh my a - s - s off. Anyway, have helped me build this type of site (s) as a client. Here are the links.

Just keep in mind, I'm the one who made this kind to do these things .... I thought it would be fun. I can hear one of these without laughing.

I have more, but those are the two that I thought was the funniest. I have other than to yell at me or if you say I am.


http://site.albanyheadsets.com/FUNNY/ooo ...

... http://site.albanyheadsets.com/FUNNY/ban

1 comment:

sicilian tulip said...

AAA, OOO, again lol
I want the drums all day, lol.

Post a Comment