Friday, January 29, 2010

2010 Prom Dresses Under £100 Prom Dresses Under £100?!?

Prom dresses under £100?!? - 2010 prom dresses under £100

Well my prom in June 2010 and began to dress, but they all seem very expensive.

I do not want a short dress that I would like some kind of evening gown dress.
I want a dress as follows: https: / / www.magicmomentscollections.com / products / Alyce% 206035-1.jpg
But, as his 350 pounds and I can not afford.

Does anyone know of a shop or online store that sells clothes like this for 100 pounds or less. I know, hard to find his clothes, so cheap: (

Thank you very much.

5 comments:

[Kirsty ©] said...

there is always hope, so do not give up!
My friend just completed her junior prom like 2 weeks and a ball gown for £ 65, Topshop Christmas season, and it looked spectacular!
Winter market will soon be out.

Have to look first, then put a link later

a little strange, but if I am the best I could find .. You may need to add 25 pounds in your budget if ...
http://www.asos.com/Aqua-Couture/Aqua-Co ...

http://www.asos.com/Alicia-Keys/Asos/Aso ...

Shorter dresses are in your price range.

Susannah F said...

Hey, what size is that it is in the sale of my ball gown in size 8, it will not appear in the bottom half, like them, but the green long neck, I do lime halter and bust Dimonte arrounf Neath, which is very allso haa trickle In principle, I will sell for 50 pounds if you want, just e-maill me If you are interested: xx sue1192f@yahoo.co.uk)

BABy GIRL :) said...

that silver dress is really something:]

Alan said...

eBay

Alan said...

eBay

Post a Comment