Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Diet For Body Building What Certain Foods I Can Take To Get Rid Of Belly Fat Without Affecting My Diet Body Building Program?

What certain foods i can take to get rid of belly fat without affecting my diet body building program? - diet for body building

Everynow is a redundant question, then, but I can not answer or solution for my big belly, even has a program manages almost one years strength training. I want to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. I'ved learned that carbohydrates can provide energy from the food (rice, bread, potatoes and others), but it's the same reason, the fat belly of my stay? So if I, the high carbohydrate diet, which I'm not affect my training data? HELP!

1 comment:

Kitten said...

You can eat whole grain bread and rice. The potatoes are starchy enough .. I think that eating a baked potato is probably the healthiest way of eating. By the time you load it with butter and sour cream. You can eat carbohydrates, like in moderation.

Post a Comment