Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bunk Bed Curtains Online Where Can I Find A Part For A Slide That Is Attached To A Bed?

Where can i find a part for a slide that is attached to a bed? - bunk bed curtains online

I can buy a bed for my son, who is as big as an entire bunk. Prior to his bed and the floor is like a curtain to close. Or at least I had a slide attached to it. When we moved in, someone lost (pliers) I really do not know his name, but still now my son has not slipped. has a scale and it is very good if everything is set up, but I'm afraid in the night, if you could go to the toilet, that and fall injury. Please can someone help me, that part. So you can fix your bed.
Thank you for reading this. :)

1 comment:

Belinda M said...

I am inclined to ask the manufacturers of mobile phones and spare bunk bed - if you are not sure who was perhaps his dealer, who bought them to explain what happened, and if they are not prepared to help (even with a phone number explain manufacturer) that there is a great danger to the safety of your child, which should prompt us to help you. I'm sure you know by now, but I'll say it anyway, every time I moved (57 times as much!) Ziplock bag plastic bag for all parts, screws, handles (and sometimes Alan / hex key), etc. and the furniture are stuck, that I on the hunt, if I have again set up. But it will not help this time. Good Luck

Post a Comment