Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Msn Addys Dating Do All Men Who Are Dating Serious Chat Up Other Women On Msn?

Do all men who are dating serious chat up other women on msn? - msn addys dating

Is this normal? Ive been dating white I thought that was a nice man, but he's talking to my partner about sex How do I know that's not for others? ays that only 20 Addys in your MSN and that only their colleagues but HES and suggestions to my colleague, but he says he only has eyes for me, all men sexc about other women? even if they make someone happy with?

1 comment:

Wunderba... said...

uh, I would say it is a warning signal, but certainly not a break. IM is a very impersonal way to discuss these issues then there are good chances he had no emotional involvement.

You're not as his "comrade?" It should not he talk like that dood.

Post a Comment