Thursday, February 18, 2010

Are Your Cervix High Or Low On A Period What Is Your Cervix Suppose To Be Like A Day Before Your Period Comes?

What is your cervix suppose to be like a day before your period comes? - are your cervix high or low on a period

Because of my period of 6 or 7 Im July
Since ovulation my cervix is still high and soft.
After reviewing this evening, I went on.
Ive had many symtpoms of pregnancy, as ...

The breasts are sensitive and painful.
Tired
Nausus
Headaches
LBP
As of 11 DSB, I had some very pale pink spots, twice in two days, only on my TP. I started with some mild cramping today and I saw two red spots of blood.

my cervix is still high and soft, this word is pregnant?
Or red and pink spotting, that is my next period?

1 comment:

34 weeks said...

I monitor my cervix INC. The end of the game last month my cervix was low, firm and closed, when I started my bike. From this morning and my neck, medium, firm and closed. Red and pink stains can check to get out of the cervix. I noticed that when I check my cervix more than once a day I am spotting a little, but I am talking about whips and perhaps see a little bit, and really the search. Good luck and I hope to see a "+" this month.

Post a Comment