Sunday, February 21, 2010

Coaxial To White Yellow Adapter How Do You Use The Component A/V TV-input Adapter On A Dell XPS One?

How do you use the component A/V TV-input adapter on a Dell XPS One? - coaxial to white yellow adapter

My Dell XPS One came with a component (yellow / red / white) input adapter that connects to the S-video port on the back of the computer. I searched everywhere on the Internet to learn how to use this entry, but no one answered anyones questions correctly to all questions seem to be the same as mine. There is no clear turn-on/read TV signal through the adapter. People have said that Windows Media Center to read, but there are no settings that I found. My computer came with the optional TV tuner and has a coaxial input, this works. I saw someone who allegedly connected to it via Windows Media Player on YouTube, but I still can not understand it.

I need clear answers to my problem by adding a few words, my Dell computer screen like TV A / V input signalbut I can not get a computer to detect the signal coming through the port-adapter /.

No comments:

Post a Comment