Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gay Cruise Areas Long Island Ny I Have Been A Police Officer For 20 Years Now And I Have A Problem, I Need Help.?

I have Been a Police Officer for 20 years Now and I Have a problem, I need help.? - gay cruise areas long island ny

I must confess that a police officer of 20 years, I have thousands of field investigations, suspects suspects, including fondling the buttocks and genitals.

I catch myself fantasizing about all the men, and I think in the patrol car on the road in search of attractive young men are suspected to find Pat.

I never considered myself gay, but after years of feeling from people that I think I've found.

I can not even have a normal sexual relationship with my wife more. I looked in gay bars and have unprotected sex with several men.

I was wondering whether there are other colleagues who are my same problems.

Am I wrong sexually gratifying for me on the search for suspects in a sexual way?

What should I do.I can not. Mastered

10 comments:

great dane fanatic said...

To have children? Do you love your wife? Then for the professional help from a psychologist to go (it's not a good job Wack liberal) before you waste your life and the lives of the people you love. Devotion to the idea simply would make you sick and weak that you hate. Get help before it's too late.

MrPurrfe... said...

I have a lot of these people are in the bathrooms at the rest areas. Go to relieve himself not to spoil their work.

Sam said...

I have a question for all the policemen there. As not everyone is on the streets if there is anyone who goes the speed limit and how is it that you do not see for the leaders of light and tissue in and out of traffic? Thank you very much, but should be a lot of police patrolling in the streets beyond. Bye!

badhabit... said...

You need to quit his job as a policeman! And find another job. In this way you will not be able to use a portion of his work a pleasure. It is a crime in itself.

mama said...

First, if you really ask a policeman for help.

You may be attracted to the opposite sex without his authority off to get funny.

Stormy & Dena said...

Yes, in Ohio, which is a crime.

RJ said...

What? He tired to your idiotic diatribes that "freedom_fighter? We know that their freedom_patriot" Account Cancellation of mail, so he had to reinvent itself to fall further on their rubbish. It's really pathetic that you are nothing better than on the keyboard sitting all day considering how insulting the police have to do.

For those of you who do not know, this man has admitted in recent posts (with different names) are to be arrested. And he is possessed by the police to investigate, anal examinations, and the police "propaganda," as he calls it. It is a sad sight to see is a life wasted. Of course I can not I feel a little sorry for someone waste their choice.

Bambi slayer said...

1. You are not a cop and never have been.

2. What the police who you so angry about this to BS

3. Stop projecting their fantasies in this forum homotron

4. That the world is better with you ", Loserboi

Andy said...

Assuming that your ad is not a joke, the activity of the police or leave for San Francisco, where they have experience in management of police gay.

That is the reality of the situation found factal.

jossstic... said...

They ruin the lives of his wife. You need to settle is cruelty personified

Post a Comment