Friday, December 25, 2009

Sell Retirement Annuity Pension - Life Annuity?

Pension - Life Annuity? - sell retirement annuity

I recently discovered that they actually take a pension.

I worked with Rockwell in the 80's-90's and has over my 401k savings IRA in 1995, rolled up after discharge.

Last week I discovered that I still have a pension, even though he has not said yet to qualify.

This Council is now Boeing's (one of the reasons to qualify now withdrawn).

QUESTION:
The pension roll is an "annuity" and not standard or overa available.

Short wait until retirement ... Is there a way to sell?
If I want to wait until the age of 65 (now 49 h) to collect a pension for life. And the more your pension is about $ 400 (W / female option 100%).

BTW, I have another $ $ and pensions, when it extra.
but if I could now, the pension would be more than 5.25% of total pension gives me the rent get?

Under the assumption that this idea is definatley not a number.

No comments:

Post a Comment