Saturday, December 12, 2009

High Definition Test Great Tape Can My Computer Run Modern Warfare 2?

Can my computer run Modern Warfare 2? - high definition test great tape

I intend to run for Modern Warfare 2 via bootcamp on a MacBook Pro Intel (R) CPU T2600@2.16GHz.

The specifications are as follows:
Processor speed: 2.16 GHz
RAM: 2.0 GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit (Build Service Pack 26002)
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon X1600
DirectX version: 10.0
Sound Card: SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC
Free Space: 31.6 GB
DVD-ROM: MATSHITA DVD-R UJ-846 ATA Device

Can Call of Duty 4 to run without problems, but I'm not sure if I can do Modern Warfare 2nd CanYouRunIt.com I checked and I have the test because my processor speed and graphics card not good enough. Who can help that would be great! Thank you.

Note: I can not upgrade the graphics card on my MacBook Pro, because it is not the last line of MacBook. I e-mail from Apple and they told me that the video card latest line of MacBook Pro upgrade can. It is the one of money with the envelope.

1 comment:

Karz said...

Game will probably run the low setting and the possible creation of game average, but low resolution. The following requirement of the game:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-games-2 ...

My laptop has failed the test because the test only to CPU-GHz processors obsolete technology. Its simple phone processor T2600 outdated.

Post a Comment