Sunday, December 6, 2009

Liver Function More Condition_symptoms Why Would My GP Want To Repeat A Liver Function Test In Two Weeks Time?

Why would my GP want to repeat a liver function test in two weeks time? - liver function more condition_symptoms

I received a call from the transaction, my doctor said my liver function tests and repeated in 2 weeks. I know I have high cholesterol and the last time the test was taken I was told I was a diabetic limited. As always, the receptionists have no answer beyond.

1 comment:

fairly smart said...

There are some medications, liver function tests must be performed. If you are for everything, what will be dealt with by the liver, they want to monitor. Many drugs are now attacking the liver, you already have the advertising they have now? Oh, it gets rid of his psoriatiform, but your liver can fail if we prove it!
I think I'll put my elbow in the festivities, rough thank you!
The receptionists are usually just that ... without medical training, and if you say something, and then a technical question, he could not answer queries anyway.

Post a Comment